On Thursday, December 12th, Avondale Public Library will be operating Self-service from 4:00pm - 6:00pm. The circulation desks will re-open 6:00pm - 7:00pm. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Computers (with valid library card and PIN*)
- Self-check-out (with valid library card and PIN*)
- Self-return of materials
- Pay for print (cash only)
- WI-FI (with valid library card)
- Library catalog computers
- Library staff will assist with mechanical or self-check failure during self-service.
- Service desks open
- New library card issue/renewal, and/or replacement
- Payment of fines
- Library account assistance
- Check out and return of ILL items
- Sale items, including ear buds, flash drives and book sale
- Internet guest passes
- Change or credit card charge for printers
- Full study room access and reservations
- Holds not found on hold shelves
- Items not found on shelves
- Reference assistance
- Computer assistance
- WI-FI assistance
*PIN is the last four digits of the customer's phone number. If it's a Student card (orange), the PIN is the 4-digit birth year of the student.