Essential Oils... What's all the buzz about? (Ages 18+)
Are you interested in natural alternatives to support your health? Then join us for a free class at the Avondale Civic Center Library. Learn all about essential oils and their wellness benefits. Sample some of the highest quality essential oils on the market and take a free wellness self-evaluation.
- Learn the Who, What, When, Where, Why, & How of essential oils
- FREE essential oil brochure
- Sample some of the highest quality essential oils on the market
- Free wellness self-evaluation
- Opportunity to book a complimentary wellness consult
Civic Center Library
11350 W. Civic Center Dr.
Avondale, AZ 85323
|Date||Class Time||Drop-in Times|
|Friday, November 22nd||2:00pm - 3:00pm||1:00pm - 2:00pm & 3:00pm - 4:30pm|
|Monday, November 25th||6:00pm - 7:30pm||N/A|
|Monday, December 9th||11:30am - 1:00pm||11:00am - 11:30am|
Please RSVP. The workshop will be run by:
Jeanne Follett, BSN/doTERRA, Wellness Advocate
Feel free to stop by for the class or drop-in for answers to your questions or to get some free info.