The Avondale Public Library is committed to working with public, academic, school and special libraries to help all members of our community find information they need and want, and to attain the materials needed for that information.
- The Avondale Public Library will work with patrons, at no charge, to locate materials.
- The Avondale Public Library will provide specific information on attaining material. The Avondale Public Library will offer several options to attain material including but not limited to: patron purchase of low-cost materials, library purchase of materials, database and web sources, print-on-demand, and inter-library loan.
- When materials can only be attained through inter-library loan, the Avondale Public Library will offer to secure the materials for the patron. Postage costs for books sent to any and from any library (capped at $6), and fees charged by non-Arizona public, regent or community college libraries, may be passed on to the patron; no other fees or charges will be passed on to the patron.
- The Avondale Public Library will be an active member of AZNET to facilitate the sharing of resources among libraries.
- The Avondale Public Library will loan and borrow materials from other AZNET members at no charge.